- Klinikken Nørreport
- Klinikken Gammeltorv
If desired, the reflexology is combined with classical acupuncture and ear acupuncture. Reflexology stimulates the body's ability to regulate itself and thus achieve natural balance. Reflexology is used for a wide range of functional disorders in e.g. digestive tract, circulation, nervous system (stress & pain conditions), hormonal system, respiratory tract, immune system and in muscles and joints. The theory behind reflexology is that under or on the feet there is a complete map of the human body. Each part of the body has a zone which is represented on the foot and is called a reflex zone. If there is tenderness in a reflex zone, it may be connected to a part of the body not functioning optimally. By treating the tender reflex zones with special pressure combinations, reflexology can influence the organs to function better, thus restoring the body's balance. During and after the treatment, blood circulation to the internal organs increases, body and psyche are relaxed. Research has shown that the treatment stimulates the blood supply in the relevant tissue areas, so that oxygen, nutrients and waste substances can be transported freely. With reflexology, the body's ability to self-heal is optimized.
Kiropraktik i Centrum's zone therapist Helle Virenfeldt has good experience with:
- Toddlers with many hours of crying (colic), stomach ache and increased tension in the body.
- Infertility - optimize fertility, for example after many years of using birth control pills, or in connection with fertility treatment at the doctor's.
- Hormonal disturbances, e.g. menstrual pain, irregular or missing periods, PMS, unclean skin, PCOS, insulin resistance, hot flashes, etc.
- Injuries and pain in the musculoskeletal system.
- Asthma, allergy/food intolerance.
- Digestive problems in children and adults
- Repeated infections, e.g. sinusitis, cystitis.
- Alleviation of side effects of chemotherapy.
NOTE: reflexology is not normally carried out if the patient has a fever (ask the reflexologist if you are in doubt).
Reflexology for mother & child
In the first time as a new family, there is of course a lot of focus on your little one and his well-being. It is completely natural. But it also means a lot for your child's well-being that you are well. How are you feeling?
Reflexology for mother and child at the same time is an offer for you who want to give yourself self-care for a while together with your child. Reflexology can remedy and relieve a great many problems in both mother and child.
- Difficulty sleeping
- Indigestion / stomach ache
- Tension and tension headaches
- Heartburn / reflux
- Recurrent infections
- Hormonal imbalances
- Stimulate milk production
The treatment consists of reflexology and acupressure for mother and child. I also provide guidance on how you can stimulate your child at home with reflexology to support my treatment. The treatment lasts one hour and, if necessary, there is of course the option to give your child food during the treatment. The appointment can be booked at reception or online. Questions can be directed to: email@example.com