- Klinikken Nørreport
- Klinikken Gammeltorv
In Kiropraktik i Centrum, we follow the Danish national clinical guidelines for when X-ray examinations must be taken:
- Trauma/accident where bone fractures are suspected
- Constant pain and persistent functional limitation for more than three months
- Age over 50 years
- Lack of effect of relevant treatment for more than four weeks.
- Suspicion of malignant changes (cancer)
- Suspicion of infection in bones or joints
- Suspicion of rheumatic disorders that have not been investigated
- Deformity of the body part that has not been investigated
- Suspicion of lack of healing of bones after surgical intervention
- Radiating pain from the back to the arms and/or legs
- Resting pain that is constant or increasing
All chiropractors are trained to take and interpret x-rays of the musculoskeletal system. If an X-ray is indicated, your chiropractor will explain the reason. The price of an X-ray examination follows the national agreement established by the Danish Chiropractor Association and the Regions' wage and rate board. There is a subsidy from Sygeforsikring "danmark" for x-ray examinations.